Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I z kwl staff application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
i z kwl

I z kwl staff application Empty
PostSubject: I z kwl staff application   I z kwl staff application EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:03 pm

In-Game Username:I z kwl

Why do you want Moderator/Admin?:Ive been playing for a while and ive been helping others alot 2.Ive also help some staffs and i also got some votes to be mod and also verac says i will be a great staff =].I hope i will get staff soon=]. see you ingame. Very Happy

What have you done to help this Silent-Ko?:Well ive helped out alot of players got alot of votes for staff. Very Happy

How long have you been playing Silent-Ko?:well ive been playing it from start and ive been playing on skilled on since v1. Very Happy

What can you do to help Silent-Ko? (5 sentences, or more): Get more votes.Help out players and staffs if they need help.I also will advertise to bring more players to the game =].I will also show respect to others. And lastly ill welcome new members and help em out cuz we appreciate the new members 4 joining Silent KO. Very Happy

Will you be on the server/forums actively?: Yes, I Will.. Very Happy

Do you own a server?: No

Have you ever been in a Staff position on any other server? If so, name them: No this will be my first experience as a staff if i get chosen and i hope i will be a great mod or admin=]. Very Happy

Have you ever broken a rule? If so, what one?: No i have not

Have you ever been banned/muted/jailed on this server? If so, why?: no i never have been muted or banned or jailed in this server.I always show respect. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marijuana
Marijuana

PostSubject: Re: I z kwl staff application   I z kwl staff application EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:37 pm

good luck on your app.
Back to top Go down
new shit

new shit

PostSubject: Re: I z kwl staff application   I z kwl staff application EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:09 pm

nice app. good luck.
Back to top Go down
SgtSlaughter

SgtSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: I z kwl staff application   I z kwl staff application EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Good luck man!
Back to top Go down
V E R A C

V E R A C

PostSubject: Re: I z kwl staff application   I z kwl staff application EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:04 am

Nice app. Good luck Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I z kwl staff application   I z kwl staff application Empty

Back to top Go down

I z kwl staff application
Page 1 of 1