Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kolbrick's mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kolbrick

Kolbrick's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Kolbrick's mod application   Kolbrick's mod application EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:44 pm

In-Game User name: Kolbrick

Why do you want Moderator/Admin?: To help the server and make sure there is no rule breakers when other staff isn't online.

What have you done to help this Silent-KO?: I have donated Runescape account i guided many new players and was ALWAYS active on the forums and i told everyone prices drops from monsters tips and made sure they voted
How long have you been playing Silent-Ko?: I was the first player when the new client came out so about 1 month.

What can you do to help Silent-Ko? (5 sentences, or more): I can guide new players to shops help them train give them tips on making money. I can make suggestions for the shops monsters drops fight pits etc. I can make sure NO ONE is duping or glitching items. I can make sure no one Glitches in the staff zone and i could spend hours looking for a way to so you guys can patch it. I could find out if any staff is giving out items or doing drop parties without an owners permission, and find out if they are giving out any staff items/weapons/Armour to their friends or new players. I will make sure everyone votes every 24 hours.

Do you own a server?: No used too.

Have you ever been in a Staff position on any other server? If so, name them: Yes Co-Owner in Shanks-Scape admin in Articipate many more had like 15 admins b4 like 4 mods Sad and 1 co and 1 owner
Have you ever broken a rule? No i haven't.
Have you ever been banned/muted/jailed on this server? No. Thanks Hope you get to see this soon.

Last edited by kolbrick on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
owner cam
Admin
Admin

Kolbrick's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolbrick's mod application   Kolbrick's mod application EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:56 pm

thanks for the post
Back to top Go down
https://skpk.darkbb.com

Kolbrick's mod application
Page 1 of 1