Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SgtSlaughter for Mod?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SgtSlaughter

SgtSlaughter

SgtSlaughter for Mod? Empty
PostSubject: SgtSlaughter for Mod?   SgtSlaughter for Mod? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:48 am

In-Game Username: SgtSlaughter

Why do you want Moderator/Admin?: I think I can help better this servers from rule breakers.

What have you done to help this Silent-Ko?: I have had a few people join, and have reported a few bugs, and glitches to the Owners. I have also helped alot of new-comers.

How long have you been playing Silent-Ko?: Since Skilled-Up was released. (old server)

What can you do to help Silent-Ko? (5 sentences, or more): If I was a Moderator on Silent-Ko, I could help the server greatly. I could get rid of all of the rule breakers, and keep this server on it's feet. I am also good at finding bugs, and glitches. I am also good at finding dupers. I could get them off of the server very quickly.

Will you be on the server/forums actively?: Yes I will.

Do you own a server?: I did, but I shut down due to money issues. It was called DeathZ-Scape.

Have you ever been in a Staff position on any other server? If so, name them: Yes, but only one because I quit RSPS for a while after that shut down. It was called Unborn-Server. Someone might recognise it as PwnScape, or DSRevolution.

Have you ever broken a rule? If so, what one?: I have not broken a rule on this server yet, and hope not to.

Have you ever been banned/muted/jailed on this server? If so, why?: I have been muted, but that was just to see if it worked. (not on this server )

Thanks for reading!!

-~-~SgtSlaughter-~-~
Back to top Go down
owner cam
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SgtSlaughter for Mod?   SgtSlaughter for Mod? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:51 am

thanks for the post, ill speak to the owners.
Back to top Go down
https://skpk.darkbb.com
SgtSlaughter

SgtSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: SgtSlaughter for Mod?   SgtSlaughter for Mod? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:09 am

Sweet! Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
weersink123

PostSubject: i want sgtlaughter as a mod   SgtSlaughter for Mod? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:19 am

he is a good player on this server.
and i like him for a mod

Greatings Weersink123
Back to top Go down
andrew

PostSubject: Re: SgtSlaughter for Mod?   SgtSlaughter for Mod? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:25 am

um you told me to say hope you get mod! good luck.
Back to top Go down
SgtSlaughter

SgtSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: SgtSlaughter for Mod?   SgtSlaughter for Mod? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:07 pm

andrew wrote:
um you told me to say hope you get mod! good luck.
Um? I don't even know you for one, and for two, WHY WOULD I TELL YOU VOTE FOR ME??? To lose all of my chances of getting Mod??? Wow, please don't lie.
Back to top Go down
SgtSlaughter

SgtSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: SgtSlaughter for Mod?   SgtSlaughter for Mod? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Sorry for this! Admin/Mod please delete this!

Last edited by SgtSlaughter on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skyl

PostSubject: Re: SgtSlaughter for Mod?   SgtSlaughter for Mod? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Good luck Sgt!
Back to top Go down
SgtSlaughter

SgtSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: SgtSlaughter for Mod?   SgtSlaughter for Mod? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:12 am

skyl wrote:
Good luck Sgt!
Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SgtSlaughter for Mod?   SgtSlaughter for Mod? Empty

Back to top Go down

SgtSlaughter for Mod?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Silent KO :: Staff applications.-