Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Modern Warfare 2.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
new shit

new shit

Modern Warfare 2. Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2.   Modern Warfare 2. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 am

today i just got mw2. it looks pretty sick, tell me what you guys think of it.
Back to top Go down
Marijuana
Marijuana

Modern Warfare 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2.   Modern Warfare 2. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:36 am

ive only played it a few times online and it was badass.
Back to top Go down
V E R A C

V E R A C

Modern Warfare 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2.   Modern Warfare 2. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 pm

I got Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox360, it's an awesome game to play, I'm sure you will like it Razz
Back to top Go down
khalib
Leet user
khalib

Modern Warfare 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2.   Modern Warfare 2. EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:31 am

tbh ive never played it but i have alot of friends that do and they rage about it all the time.. heaps of forums out there for it too.. wouldnt mind trying it myself
Back to top Go down
new shit

new shit

Modern Warfare 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2.   Modern Warfare 2. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:08 am

ive been playing it the past couple days i absolutely love the gameplay. an epic win.
Back to top Go down
I-Vii_Rus-I

I-Vii_Rus-I

Modern Warfare 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2.   Modern Warfare 2. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:31 pm

I have Modern Warfare 2 for the PS3, I am currently First Pretige level 70. I am absolutely addicted to this game. What system do you play on? The gameplay on MW2 is amazing, even though after a while I get bored, so I got play CoD4. But, the game is very realistic, and much more elaborate than the previous CoD games.

Forums for help: C0dereality.com (For hacks, hints, and glitches)
and GameBattles.Com for tips on gameplay, other advice, and to make a clan for Modern Warfare 2 like myself.

My PSN if you play PS3, iRelLoaDz(IRELLOADZ), and NsR_xUnScoPeDx.

If you do have any questions about the game, I am also willing to help from the forums or In-Game (Silent-Ko).

-X TroJann.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modern Warfare 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2.   Modern Warfare 2. Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Games-
Jump to: