Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished*

Go down 
+3
SgtSlaughter
Marijuana
new shit
7 posters

Is this guide good?
yes, amazing
Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished* I_vote_lcap100%Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished* I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
no, crappy
Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished* I_vote_lcap0%Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished* I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
new shit

new shit

Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished* Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished*   Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished* EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:11 pm

[b]I will teach you to get 1-99 runecrafting like a pro.

*requirements*
level 3 skiller
-patience
-speed
-the will
-Super energy potions(bought from thessalia at shops)

Anyone else( tankers, pures, mains, anything with a source of attacking abilities)
-good defence/armour
-high attack/range/strength/defence/hitpoints
-the will
-Super energy potions(bought from thessalia at shops)

*skillers method*(without pouches)
i found this method to be very time consuming and stressful but i did it. it was a lot hard because of pouches; explained later. First off get a buy a rune pickaxe from barker in skilling area. Then empty your invo and go to mage bank and right click, teleport on aubury. this will take you to rune mines. click on the big rune ess slab and wait until invo is full. tele back to mage bank and bank. keep doing this until you have 588 rune ess(will add amount). Once you have fullfilled that amount go to edgeville and your ready to go. keep pickaxe wielded and fill first invo will rune ess. run north into the wildy(dont be afraid theres no level 3 pkers) go a little east, not alot. you will see a mage of zamorak. talk to him and you will be teleported to the abyss. this is where it gets a little tricky you have to keep moving or youll be killed. find the rock and mine it. you will be put in the inside ring. run south until you see a opening with an air symbol, thats the air alter. teleport in. now click the alter to runecraft. this will put you to level 48. now teleport back home and bank. get more rune ess and go back in. run back to the air alter and make some more. you will be level 66. Keep making air runes until level 91. at level 91 it is time for x2 natures Smile. teleport into the abyss and mine the rock to get to the middle ring and run north until you get to the "U" shaped area. on the right you will see a nature rune symbol. go in and make double nats (just click nature alter). do this untill 99 (you get 672k xp per invo for double nats) . Congratulations you have achieved 99 runecrafting.

1st invo- 1-48
2nd invo- 58-66
3rd invo- 66-73
4th invo- 73-78
5th invo- 78-81
6th invo- 81-84
7th invo- 84-86
8th invo- 86-87
9th invo- 87-89
10th invo- 89-90
11th invo- 90-92
12th invo- 92-93
13th invo- 93-94
14th invo- 94-94
15th invo- 94-95
16th invo- 95-96
17th invo- 96-96
18th invo- 96-97
19th invo- 97-98
20th invo- 98-98
21st invo- 98-99

*Everyone else's method* (with pouches)
This method is very convenient and goes by very quickly. First off, get range,mage or melee gear and go into the abyss(bring some food). Kill the abyssal minions until you have achieved Giant, Large, Medium and small pouches teleport out. Go get a a rune pickaxe from barker in skilling area. Then empty your except for all the pouches and go to mage bank and right click, teleport on aubury. this will take you to rune mines. click on the big rune ess slab and wait until invo is full then fill the giant, large, medium, and small pouches. tele back to mage bank and bank now empty all the pouches. keep doing this until you have 588 rune ess. Once you have fullfilled that amount go to edgeville and your ready to go. keep pickaxe wielded and fill first invo will rune ess and fill all the pouches with rune ess . run north into the wildy(becareful of pkers they are noobs Razz) go a little east, not alot. you will see a mage of zamorak. talk to him and you will be teleported to the abyss. find the rock and mine it. you will be put in the inside ring. run south until you see a opening with an air symbol, thats the air alter. teleport in. now click the alter to runecraft then right click all the pouches "empty" and click the alter again. now teleport back home and bank. get more rune ess and fill all the pouches and go back in. Keep making air runes until level 91. at level 91 it is time for x2 natures Smile. teleport into the abyss and mine the rock to get to the middle ring and run north until you get to the "U" shaped area. on the right you will see a nature rune symbol. go in and make double nats (just click nature alter). do this untill 99. Congratulations you have achieved 99 runecrafting.

Summary

My final thoughts on runecrafting. this skill is very aggravating and i did not like getting it another time. It is 10x easier with pouches and i loved getting it on my main. Goodluck to any level 3 getting it. but anyways, i like helping the community so i hope this helped you guys achieve 99 runecrafting. Goodluck skilling.

Last edited by new shit on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marijuana
Marijuana

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished*   Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished* EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:16 pm

good guides man, cant wait to see what guide you do next.
Back to top Go down
SgtSlaughter

SgtSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished*   Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished* EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Good job! 9/10 on the guide!
Back to top Go down
V E R A C

V E R A C

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished*   Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished* EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:19 am

Like the guide Razz 9/10 Because of no pictures, but rest is great!
Back to top Go down
khalib
Leet user
khalib

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished*   Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished* EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:29 am

another nice guide apart from no pictures but atleast your attempting to help people out.

thanks for this.
Back to top Go down
Over 9000/Perfect Pure

PostSubject: Ultimate Runecrafting Guide   Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished* EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Very nice guide might help me later Razz 8.5|10
Back to top Go down
I-Vii_Rus-I

I-Vii_Rus-I

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished*   Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished* EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Very well organized Tom. But, you do know it's possible for a level 3 to get the pouches right? Just turn your EXP Lock on, and get an inventory of food, and an Iron Scimitar from the Scimitar Stall at Home, and go kill the Abyss creatures.

- X TroJann.
Back to top Go down
new shit

new shit

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished*   Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished* EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:07 pm

I-Vii_Rus-I wrote:
Very well organized Tom. But, you do know it's possible for a level 3 to get the pouches right? Just turn your EXP Lock on, and get an inventory of food, and an Iron Scimitar from the Scimitar Stall at Home, and go kill the Abyss creatures.

- X TroJann.

ohh dam i forgot about xp lock. thanks for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished*   Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished* Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Runecrafting Guide. *finished*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: Guides-
Jump to: