Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New shit mod app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
new shit

new shit

New shit mod app. Empty
PostSubject: New shit mod app.   New shit mod app. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:12 pm

In-Game Username: New Shit

Why do you want Moderator/Admin?: I want mod because i would like to further the community of Silent-Ko and help new members join and be comfortable and have an easy journey to success. Also keep a balance to the server so that it is a fair playing time for all.

What have you done to help this Silent-Ko?: I have helped numerous new players getting started and gave them the rundown. I also have helped catch kids trying to give over starters and trying to dupe.

How long have you been playing Silent-Ko?: a week now. but i have been playing 5 hours + daily.

What can you do to help Silent-Ko? (5 sentences, or more): Well to start off, in a couple days i will be donating because my job will permit me to do that. But, i will help new players and help trying to get new players. I will be honest and fair giving each player a fair chance. I promise to alert any admin of something out of my hands. I will snag anyone that is breaking the rules, i am very good at watching players activities. I will host events that will get everyone participating in the community. I will help advertise to an extent that wont get us banned or knocked off the runelocus page. I will help expand the silent-ko community and be very active. Also i have been making guides for new players so they can have an proper way to learn things.

Will you be on the server/forums actively?: Of course. i play a lot and i like playing this server.

Do you own a server?: No i do not.

Have you ever been in a Staff position on any other server? If so, name them: I have been moderator on numerous servers like, Grimsscape, Ftwscape, Deltascape, Dynastyscape and Revenge-Pkz. I had to resign from all of those positions because of family issues and schooling. But i am not straight on all those and more involved.

Have you ever broken a rule? If so, what one?: No i havent, and i will never break one.

Have you ever been banned/muted/jailed on this server? If so, why?: no i have not and dont plan on it.

Thank you for looking at my moderator application and hope you take it to heart.

~ New Shit

Last edited by new shit on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
owner cam
Admin
Admin

New shit mod app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New shit mod app.   New shit mod app. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Amazing application, deffinantly have my vote. <3

- I Vii Rus I
Back to top Go down
https://skpk.darkbb.com
Over 9000/Perfect Pure

New shit mod app. Empty
PostSubject: New shit mod app.   New shit mod app. EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Woow, You have my vote to 10/10 hope to see you staffed one days Smile

In-game mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New shit mod app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New shit mod app.   New shit mod app. Empty

Back to top Go down

New shit mod app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Silent KO :: Staff applications.-
Jump to: