Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kolbrick

help please Empty
PostSubject: help please   help please EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:56 pm

When i do a screenshot how do i post it on a thread like a showing of my bank or somthing i wanna make pictures on my bank
Back to top Go down
I-Vii_Rus-I

I-Vii_Rus-I

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:11 pm

When you're making a thread, above where you type your message, there are all the boxes of stuff like in Word. And on the right side there's like a small picture of a tree with a floppy disk, it says host an image. After clicking on that, there's a button that says "Browse", click on it, then go thru your files until you find the one that says "SILENT-KO" then go all the way through that file and look for another file called "User"it's on the say page as the "Play Silent-KO.bat" button, and then find your screen shot, and then copy the url it gives you, then click on the picture of a small tree without a floppy disk, (Fourth button from the right) and then paste the URL, then click on the small tree with a floppy one more time, then you're done.

- X TroJann.
Back to top Go down
kolbrick

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:31 pm

thanks be making picture thingys now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please Empty

Back to top Go down

help please