Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over 9000 For mods? :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Over 9000/Perfect Pure

Over 9000 For mods? :) Empty
PostSubject: Over 9000 For mods? :)   Over 9000 For mods? :) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:57 pm

In-Game Username:Over 9000 ( Main ) Perfect Pure ( Pure )

Why do you want Moderator/Admin?:Cause I am sure I can help everyone whit almost anythings , I am a really helpfull person , You can ask to many people..

What have you done to help this Silent-Ko?:Well i've helped new from where to go for train or things like that i've gived some items to poors to make their economy biger i've do a fire cape to someone that don't even know me .

How long have you been playing Silent-Ko?:I've played Silent-Ko for about a week todays

What can you do to help Silent-Ko? (5 sentences, or more): I can help to prevent from rules breaker , I can try to find bugs if needed, I can do what ever people want me to do ( Help ) Even if i'm busy whit things , I can share the server to all my friends and make video of guide of any kind if I don't lag to much will viding

Will you be on the server/forums actively?:Yes i'll be actively, But I'm not a forumer but I wacht topics
I don't reply so much but well

Do you own a server?:No I don't

Have you ever been in a Staff position on any other server? If so, name them: I was Mods on Caliberscape
( no closed )

Have you ever broken a rule? If so, what one?:No, I never breaked a rules of any kind

Have you ever been banned/muted/jailed on this server? If so, why?: No, Never

Proud to be a players of Silent-Ko Smile
Back to top Go down
Marijuana
Marijuana

Over 9000 For mods? :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over 9000 For mods? :)   Over 9000 For mods? :) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:31 pm

good luck on mod, nice btw btw, WHAT? 9000!!!
Back to top Go down

Over 9000 For mods? :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Silent KO :: Staff applications.-
Jump to: