Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paul for mod pl0x? :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paul

Paul for mod pl0x? :3 Empty
PostSubject: Paul for mod pl0x? :3   Paul for mod pl0x? :3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:27 am

In-Game Username:
Paul

Why do you want Moderator/Admin?:
Because I am an active player, I am friends with most players on the server, I am a friendly user, I will help players as much as I can if they need it and I will make sure players abide by the rules.

What have you done to help this Silent-Ko?:
I have already donated $15, if I was to be made mod I would donate to the server once a month to keep it up and running.

How long have you been playing Silent-Ko?:
I was one of the first few players on the server.

What can you do to help Silent-Ko? (5 sentences, or more):
see question 3.

Will you be on the server/forums actively?:
Yes

Do you own a server?:
No

Have you ever been in a Staff position on any other server? If so, name them:
I was co-owner in my friends server sometime last year but I can't remember the name of it :/

Have you ever broken a rule? If so, what one?:
Not on this server

Have you ever been banned/muted/jailed on this server? If so, why?:
Nopee :3
Back to top Go down
SgtSlaughter

SgtSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: Paul for mod pl0x? :3   Paul for mod pl0x? :3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:46 am

I respect you fully for donating, but I don't ever really see you online much. If you were on a bit more, and helped out alot, I'd support. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: Paul for mod pl0x? :3   Paul for mod pl0x? :3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:49 am

Hi, I've been online everyday since I started playing, I haven't been online for the past 3 days because I have had arguments with my parents at home so I have left the house, I have only just been able to get onto the internet today and I am re-downloading the client on my laptop. I understand what you are saying but this is my reason for absence, you can ask cam or james, they see me almost every day.
Thanks, Paul.
Back to top Go down
khalib
Leet user
khalib

PostSubject: Re: Paul for mod pl0x? :3   Paul for mod pl0x? :3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:45 pm

no thanks you abuse and you trade out donator items and you x log in the wilderness infront of staff members [Itz chris] then admit that you did do it... no way rofl
Back to top Go down
paul

PostSubject: Re: Paul for mod pl0x? :3   Paul for mod pl0x? :3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Rofl? Pardon? When was this? and who the hell are you? o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul for mod pl0x? :3   Paul for mod pl0x? :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul for mod pl0x? :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Silent KO :: Staff applications.-
Jump to: