Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide

Go down 
5 posters

Did you like this guide?
hella yea
Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide I_vote_lcap100%Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
god no
Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide I_vote_lcap0%Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
new shit

new shit

Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide   Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:47 am

Ok guys i guess i will start off with a mining guide. Mining is very time consuming and hurts your brain after a while. i did not like getting it at all. but i pushed through and got it done.

*requirements*
-rune/iron pickaxe.
-patience

First off, go to skilling area through the red portal at home. Then trade barker in the skilling area and buy a rune pickaxe, doesnt matter what level you are it works for every level.

for levels 1-15 mine copper and tin. they look like.
Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide Im4081
Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide 1zzlvua

from levels 15-55 mine iron ores. they look like.
Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide 28uk8kk

from levels 55-70 mine mithril ore. they look like.
Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide 1678kj

from levels 70-85 mine adamant ore. they look like.
Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide F9r5ds

from levels 85-99 Smile mine runite ore. they look like.
Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide 28s991t

xp chart.
tin- 710 xp per ore
copper- 710 xp per ore
iron- 2k xp per ore
mithril- 5k per ore
adamant- 7k per ore
runite- 10k per ore

i recommend banking all ores for smithing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now for the 1-99 smithing guide. This skill is a direct correlation from mining. If you get 99 mining you will have 99 smithing. but the xp's are far greater.

*requirements*
-ores from mining, or bought from other players
- a hammer
-good click skills.

To start off you must make bronze bars. they consist of a copper ore and a tin ore. use the tin ore on the furnace in the house north of ores. once you get the bronze bar use it on the anvil, you will need a hammer in the invo,(bought from barker) next to the house. you will get even more xp and money. do this until 15 smithing. You will need more then 1 to get to 15 smiting.

After 15 smithing you will have to make iron bars. these consist of just iron ore. To make the iron bar use the iron ore on the furnace. After you have the iron bar use this on the anvil. You will need to make iron bars until 60 smithing. it goes pretty quickly because of both xp from smelting and making into cash.

After you have reached 60 smithing you can now make mithril bars. YOU WONT NEED ANY COAL Razz. yes it is true you dont need any coal. this increases the xp per invo. So just use mithril ores on the furance to make a mithril bar. once you have made the bar, use it on the anvil. keep making mithril bars until 70 smelting. but if you make all the mithril bars that you get from 55-70 mining you will be higher then 70 smithing.

Once 70 smithing you can make adamant bars. Use the adamant ore with the furance to make a adamant bar. Use the adamant bar with the anvil. Keep doing this cycle until 85 smithing, you are now ready for rune. once again if you use all your addy ore from 70-85 mining then you will be at about 90 smiting.

Finally runite bars. you are on your last home stretch till 99 smithing. 99 smithing will take only about 10-15 minutes. just use runite ore with the furnace and thats it, just bank your bars and keep doing that. Once you reach 99 it is time to get your cape. you should feel very accomplished and proud.

* alternative way*
- here is an easy but hard way. once at 90 smithing you can ask people to trade a dfs for visage. this means that you will be giving them a dfs for a visage. why? because when you make visage's into dfs. you get a crazy load of xp. this means you will get 90-99 smiting in no time. why is it hard? its only hard because no one has a visage or willing to trade one.

xp chart
bronze- 1.6k xp per bar
iron- 3k xp per bar
mithril- 7k xp per bar
adamant- 10k xp per bar
runite- 20k xp per bar
visage- 1m xp per visage- thanks to marijuana for finding it out

Congratulations on getting 99 smithing and mining. if you follow this guide you will 99 in no time.

Last edited by new shit on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marijuana
Marijuana

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide   Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:03 am

thanks dude, im off to get 99 now.
Back to top Go down
khalib
Leet user
khalib

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide   Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:07 am

looks good thankyou for putting the time into makeing this helpful guide.
Back to top Go down
new shit

new shit

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide   Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:11 am

khalib wrote:
looks good thankyou for putting the time into makeing this helpful guide.

just trying to help the server.
Back to top Go down
V E R A C

V E R A C

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide   Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:17 am

Like the picture guides, good job Razz
Back to top Go down
Over 9000/Perfect Pure

PostSubject: Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide   Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Woow nice guide, I'll do it laters i'll re-read it for being sure i'm in the good ways nice pics thought 8/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide   Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Mining/Smithing Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: Guides-
Jump to: