Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Little note from yours truly :)

Go down 
+2
Marijuana
Mason
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Admin
Admin

A Little note from yours truly :) Empty
PostSubject: A Little note from yours truly :)   A Little note from yours truly :) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:37 am

I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL for being regulars to our server. We really appreciate it, and without you our server would go down hill. As we get more players, you regulars will be the Vertans of the server. Even though your not staff, I'll put my trust in you and count on you to welcome newcomers. Again, THANK YOU ALL!

A Little note from yours truly :) Mason10
Back to top Go down
Marijuana
Marijuana

PostSubject: Re: A Little note from yours truly :)   A Little note from yours truly :) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:38 am

woot this server rocks mason!
Back to top Go down
Skeet

Skeet

PostSubject: Re: A Little note from yours truly :)   A Little note from yours truly :) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:51 am

Marijuana wrote:
woot this server rocks mason!
I agree.

(yes there's nothing more to add to this)
Back to top Go down
new shit

new shit

PostSubject: Re: A Little note from yours truly :)   A Little note from yours truly :) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 pm

well mason when you have an epic server you get people that stay, so that must mean its epic Razz but i truly love it and keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
khalib
Leet user
khalib

PostSubject: Re: A Little note from yours truly :)   A Little note from yours truly :) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:07 pm

=] sounds good, cant wait to see silent ko expand to greater levels.
Back to top Go down
SgtSlaughter

SgtSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: A Little note from yours truly :)   A Little note from yours truly :) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Well, thank you also, Mason for the great server that you have made! All because of you we have all joined together to make a great community! I too am also looking forward to more players, for a bigger, and better community.

Thanks again!!

-~-~SgtSlaughter-~-~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little note from yours truly :)   A Little note from yours truly :) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little note from yours truly :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Silent KO :: News & Announcements!!-
Jump to: