Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love the server.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
new shit

new shit

I love the server. Empty
PostSubject: I love the server.   I love the server. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:19 pm

I think silent-ko is probably one of the most epic servers. it has amazing skilling rate and xp rate. not impossible to get skills or money. I just absolutely love this server and am now addicted (:. also i love the forums. it went from being a small forum and pretty nooby to epic out of no where. Cam, Mason, and Charlie keep up the amazing work.
Back to top Go down
Marijuana
Marijuana

I love the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love the server.   I love the server. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:27 pm

agreed 100% possibly the best server out there! hense why im on all day unless i got class lol.
Back to top Go down
khalib
Leet user
khalib

I love the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love the server.   I love the server. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:05 pm

new shit wrote:
I think silent-ko is probably one of the most epic servers. it has amazing skilling rate and xp rate. not impossible to get skills or money. I just absolutely love this server and am now addicted (:. also i love the forums. it went from being a small forum and pretty nooby to epic out of no where. Cam, Mason, and Charlie keep up the amazing work.

I wonder who worked on the forums LOL!
and yeah its amazing loveing the game time i have on silent-ko
Back to top Go down
SgtSlaughter

SgtSlaughter

I love the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love the server.   I love the server. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Marijuana wrote:
agreed 100% possibly the best server out there! hense why im on all day unless i got class lol.

Yea, it's the PERFECT server!!!
Back to top Go down
jerk

I love the server. Empty
PostSubject: its not working for me... i cant log in   I love the server. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:38 pm

can some1 help me please
pm me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love the server.   I love the server. Empty

Back to top Go down

I love the server.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Silent KO :: Feed back-
Jump to: