Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special thanks from me.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
owner cam
Admin
Admin

Special thanks from me. Empty
PostSubject: Special thanks from me.   Special thanks from me. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:24 pm

I would like to thank everyone for using our forum. please keep it up because you may become a new rank " Respected user" or even get promoted to moderator. When we hit 30 players, ill be upping the donations to 20$ minimum because we will need a new improved vps. so if your thinking of donating, now is the time.

Regards, Cam.
Back to top Go down
https://skpk.darkbb.com
khalib
Leet user
khalib

PostSubject: Re: Special thanks from me.   Special thanks from me. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Thanks for the great updates =] looking forward to seeing forum and server increase in players and awesomeness =]
Back to top Go down
Marijuana
Marijuana

PostSubject: Re: Special thanks from me.   Special thanks from me. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:52 pm

gj cam, updates are great. ill try to remind people ingame to vote+visit the forums.
Back to top Go down
khalib
Leet user
khalib

PostSubject: Re: Special thanks from me.   Special thanks from me. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Marijuana wrote:
gj cam, updates are great. ill try to remind people ingame to vote+visit the forums.
as a moderator you shouldnt have to try to remind people to vote and visit forums it should just happen lol?
Back to top Go down
new shit

new shit

PostSubject: Re: Special thanks from me.   Special thanks from me. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:45 pm

good job cam. the server is coming along very nicely and i love it.

@ khalib- yes it should come natural but we are human and arent perfect. someone needs to be a catalyst and push people to do something. we are all this way.
Back to top Go down
khalib
Leet user
khalib

PostSubject: Re: Special thanks from me.   Special thanks from me. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:07 pm

new shit wrote:
good job cam. the server is coming along very nicely and i love it.

@ khalib- yes it should come natural but we are human and arent perfect. someone needs to be a catalyst and push people to do something. we are all this way.

i understand where all human and not perfect but being apart of staff, your job is to do these simple things...
weather or not we make mistakes its just like takeing a shower you automatically know to turn the water on. once you've accomplished the status of a staff member you should automatically know to advertise..
Back to top Go down
Marijuana
Marijuana

PostSubject: Re: Special thanks from me.   Special thanks from me. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 pm

khalib wrote:
Marijuana wrote:
as a moderator you shouldnt have to try to remind people to vote and visit forums it should just happen lol?

i typed that before i got mod Razz
Back to top Go down
SgtSlaughter

SgtSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: Special thanks from me.   Special thanks from me. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:57 pm

As said many times above, GREAT JOB Cam! You did awesome with this server! It is comming along greatly. Just keep it up, and we'll be the top!!

-~-~SgtSlaughter-~-~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special thanks from me.   Special thanks from me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Special thanks from me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Silent KO :: News & Announcements!!-
Jump to: