Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zan's intro.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I-Vii_Rus-I

I-Vii_Rus-I

Zan's intro. Empty
PostSubject: Zan's intro.   Zan's intro. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Hello Silent-KO Community, my name is Zan. In-game, it's X TroJann. I am 16 years and 4 months old. I am currently a sophomore in highschool, I live in Arizona, but I'm originally from Australia. I also have a 4.0 GPA, I really like to read, and I'm a nice guy if you don't get on my bad side (which doesn't happen very often). I'm an athletic kind of person, I am on my school's swim team, and I like to BMX. I do play Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on the PlayStation 3. My PSN's are NsR_xUnScoPeDx and iRelLoaDz (I R E L L O A D Z). Anything else you want to know, just ask.

- X TroJann.
Back to top Go down
Marijuana
Marijuana

Zan's intro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zan's intro.   Zan's intro. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:58 am

I-Vii_Rus-I wrote:
Hello Silent-KO Community, my name is Zan. In-game, it's X TroJann. I am 16 years and 4 months old. I am currently a sophomore in highschool, I live in Arizona, but I'm originally from Australia. I also have a 4.0 GPA, I really like to read, and I'm a nice guy if you don't get on my bad side (which doesn't happen very often). I'm an athletic kind of person, I am on my school's swim team, and I like to BMX. I do play Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on the PlayStation 3. My PSN's are NsR_xUnScoPeDx and iRelLoaDz (I R E L L O A D Z). Anything else you want to know, just ask.

- X TroJann.

hey zan! wow 4.0 gpa, thats crazy, wish i had that
Back to top Go down

Zan's intro.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: Introduction's-
Jump to: