Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kept x logging us at mage bank

Go down 
+2
owner cam
tanner01
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mr peeka

kept x logging us at mage bank Empty
PostSubject: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:51 pm

me tanner01 stregnth and one of tanners friends were there and mr peekayer kept x logging.
Back to top Go down
tanner01

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:04 pm

I saw it it's true ask deadmage86 (my friend) he kept xloggin on us then attacking us name: Mr Peekayer i think :3
Back to top Go down
tanner01

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:06 pm

btw mr peekayer hacked this post he didnt post this it was maryjuana who did fucking nigger hacker
Back to top Go down
owner cam
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:21 pm

tanner01 wrote:
btw mr peekayer hacked this post he didnt post this it was maryjuana who did fucking nigger hacker

^^ a flame already lulul, ill folow this up thanks for the post.

Regards, Cam.
Back to top Go down
https://skpk.darkbb.com
tanner01

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:22 pm

hey he hacked it so he wouldnt get banned ^^ but kk
Back to top Go down
Marijuana
Marijuana

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:21 pm

thanks cam for pointin that out
Back to top Go down
new shit

new shit

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:32 pm

hahaha wow. ok first show some proof cuz you can have 13 people saying someone did and they prolly didnt. also before ban the otehr player can show proof of not xlogging. it is a serious thing but accusing without proof? thats like lying.
Back to top Go down
tanner01

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:34 pm

No it's not like lying because it's true and over 3 people saw him do it therefore don't need proof stop trying to save your bf
Back to top Go down
new shit

new shit

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:41 pm

umm first of all idgaf bout mr.pkaerr or whoever. i dont even know him. and actually it is unless a admin, mod or picture/vid to prove then it is useless. words can be made up my friend but a picture shows the truth. players are untrustworthy and will do anything to get their way. hard facts. its the truth get over it.
Back to top Go down
tanner01

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:43 pm

what the fuck is up with you a pictures fucking pedophile lololol ask everygirl for and in the real world don't need a picture or video but mmk lets keep doing it shitty failscape style that always works good right?.....
Back to top Go down
khalib
Leet user
khalib

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:02 pm

tanner01 wrote:
what the fuck is up with you a pictures fucking pedophile lololol ask everygirl for and in the real world don't need a picture or video but mmk lets keep doing it shitty failscape style that always works good right?.....

The procedures need to be followed if you have no hard proof for example a picture or a video of the person x logging theres no point in rageing over it... because you wont get anywhere with your false acqusations..

1. get some proof
2. grow up tanner01
3. if every admin went around banning every player because of what you and your girlfriends say there wouldnt be a community here at silent-ko
4. you might want to start viding this instead of pjing at mage bank and calling people xloggers when you cant kill them.
Back to top Go down
tanner01

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:05 pm

pjing? grow up? hahahah nice job to try and take a side in somethnig you have nothing to do with you're upset i raped your ass in wildy today u mad bro? btw we killed him 3 times but he x logged so he kpet his things and had full hp upon log in and he hasnt been on since this insadent and marijuana can fuck his self for all i care hes a wanna be fag like you Wink
Back to top Go down
khalib
Leet user
khalib

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:15 pm

tanner01 wrote:
pjing? grow up? hahahah nice job to try and take a side in somethnig you have nothing to do with you're upset i raped your ass in wildy today u mad bro? btw we killed him 3 times but he x logged so he kpet his things and had full hp upon log in and he hasnt been on since this insadent and marijuana can fuck his self for all i care hes a wanna be fag like you Wink

your mouth is so dreadful maybe you should go to school learn some manners boy. im not mad its a game why let something frustrate you so much dude you act like you playing this game is your entire life honestly whats wanna be about playing the game properly and still have false aqcusations from an idiotic person such as yourself thrown at this dude when you have no hard evidence to back it up.
Back to top Go down
tanner01

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:19 pm

rofl at this kid keeps dragging an argument on and on and it's my life? lmfao? it's a fucking shitty server i don't really care about it at all but because you saw your friend comment on this you thought you had to be in it too love how most kids fill out an application to be mod acting nice and everything then cam see's these and realizes they will never be a mod or admin lololol people never realize that but mmk kid keep talking shit little nigger honestly don't care about what you say troll because you're nothing to me and it's a wanna be rs forum if i want to spell you as u i god damn will beside you spell worse than this in the game Smile
Back to top Go down
khalib
Leet user
khalib

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Quote :
rofl at this kid keeps dragging an argument on and on and it's my life? lmfao? it's a fucking shitty server i don't really care about it at all but because you saw your friend comment on this you thought you had to be in it too love how most kids fill out an application to be mod acting nice and everything then cam see's these and realizes they will never be a mod or admin lololol people never realize that but mmk kid keep talking shit little nigger honestly don't care about what you say troll because you're nothing to me and it's a wanna be rs forum if i want to spell you as u i god damn will beside you spell worse than this in the game

because forums are meant to look tidy idiot. forums are the first thing that new players see so its good to keep well manner'd wtf you going on about staff for i never even filled out an application to be a staff member... if this servers so shit why do you stay here? why dont you just take your idiotic ways out of silent-ko and go back to what ever dirty little hole you crawled out of.. also what friend is helping me write your so weird rofl i dont even even have a friend commenting on this topic the whole reason i posted a reply to this topic is because i read your foul talk all over the game and your false acqusations every 10 minutes about people x logging im quiet sure alot of people are sick of it just get some hard evidence of these re-occurance's that you keep saying...

I Understand your frustration tanner if i lived in a house where i was abused and beaten every night i would probly feel the same way as you do every night you go to sleep living the hell life that you do being bullied at school and everything then comeing on to a virtual world being E-thug to make up for your littleness In real life.

if you sit there and read this then reply a foul mouth post again theres really something more wrong with you
dont bring your irl problems into skpk ty.

oh and i dont need to make an application i already know cam so i dont need to grease up he knows what im capable of lol...

i do understand and feel for you sincerely - Khalib
Back to top Go down
tanner01

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:11 pm

well im not staying here if you must know im only here from boredom now when i don't wanna play my other servers and i love how you just talk shit behind my back and took you few hours to post a response good job to you madam just so sad you have to get your bf to help you write your response oh yes i know about that but just deny it like always mmk? OK bye nigger Smile and forums are not here to be nice and clean they are for helping the server and letting people communicate there is no rule as to how they should look or you just going to make up more rules again? seriously stop dragging this out kid no matter who wins both people still look like retards internet fight ooh so epic son grow up mature a little stop being such a hypocrite all the time and just drop the subject if you want to continue this for some odd reason then start a new post under a relevant topic
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:08 am

tanner01 wrote:
rofl at this kid keeps dragging an argument on and on and it's my life? lmfao? it's a fucking shitty server i don't really care about it at all but because you saw your friend comment on this you thought you had to be in it too love how most kids fill out an application to be mod acting nice and everything then cam see's these and realizes they will never be a mod or admin lololol people never realize that but mmk kid keep talking shit little nigger honestly don't care about what you say troll because you're nothing to me and it's a wanna be rs forum if i want to spell you as u i god damn will beside you spell worse than this in the game Smile

Is this fucking so?
Don't like the server? Jog on.

kept x logging us at mage bank Mason10
Back to top Go down
tanner01

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:18 pm

yes that is fucking so and i have i play a amazing server not this nigger ass server with shitty mods and admins so fuck off wanna be admin
Back to top Go down
khalib
Leet user
khalib

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:11 pm

tanner01 wrote:
yes that is fucking so and i have i play a amazing server not this nigger ass server with shitty mods and admins so fuck off wanna be admin

lol still havent left us haha.. it cant be that great you keep comeing back i bet you've just made a new account and your already talking about this amazing server =]
Back to top Go down
tanner01

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 pm

nope my email shows these so i respond to them Smile and nah didnt make a new nigger account play runedestiny it rapes the shit outa this server
Back to top Go down
khalib
Leet user
khalib

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:58 pm

tanner01 wrote:
nope my email shows these so i respond to them Smile and nah didnt make a new nigger account play runedestiny it rapes the shit outa this server

TRY UNSUBSCRIBING TO THE AUTOMATED MESSAGE THEN
Back to top Go down
tanner01

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:59 pm

OK I WILL AND WHY THE CAPS LOCK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kept x logging us at mage bank   kept x logging us at mage bank Empty

Back to top Go down

kept x logging us at mage bank
Page 1 of 1