Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  ForumForum  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skyl for mod :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skyl

Skyl for mod :D Empty
PostSubject: Skyl for mod :D   Skyl for mod :D EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:41 am

Skyl,

Why do you want Moderator/Admin?:
Well, i think id be a great help. When i play Rsps's i look for whats in the best
interest for everyone.

What have you done to help this Silent-Ko?:
Im a great advice giver Razz (if that makes any sense to you guys) im great with people
ive recently been skilling n helping people but telling em whats best to skill at a certain level,

How long have you been playing Silent-Ko?:
so far, its been a whole week Razz, i started out with my first account (I Pk Tools) then got bored
of training combat, i then decided to do skilling since this is one of the fewer server with ALL working
skills Smile

What can you do to help Silent-Ko? (5 sentences, or more):
i can do plenty for this server, im a great ad`s guy. i play fair and look for the best interest as i said
before. im a great guy to get along with and very helpful. i love Rsps`s and i tend to stay with one
server for along time, im not a bullshitter and love get active with events, i can contribute to drop party`s
(if where doing) and i can pretty much help with whatever that need to be done. id think id be a great mod
for this server n would be a great.

Will you be on the server/forums actively?:
Probally, i normally am when im hooked on a server Wink

Do you own a server?:
Use to, i never was good at running a server, Sad

Have you ever been in a Staff position on any other server? If so, name them:
Ive been staff on plenty of servers, Edgeville Pkz, DontAScape, SoloarScape, and
and BoxRune. I resigned all staff positions because either the server got to boring
and player stopped playing or the owners where dicks Razz

Have you ever broken a rule? If so, what one?:
Uhm, yes i have in previous servers, but that was before i started earning myself staff positions,
like i said, im a fair player and love to help. i can cue in and help on any glitches and patches, plus
i can get very contemplative in events, as said before Wink
Back to top Go down
Marijuana
Marijuana

PostSubject: Re: Skyl for mod :D   Skyl for mod :D EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:44 am

good luck on mod app!
Back to top Go down
SgtSlaughter

SgtSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: Skyl for mod :D   Skyl for mod :D EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:14 am

I see you alot. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
skyl

PostSubject: Re: Skyl for mod :D   Skyl for mod :D EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Thanks Sgt and Mirajuana, lets hope for the best ^^,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyl for mod :D   Skyl for mod :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyl for mod :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Silent KO :: Staff applications.-
Jump to: